Monday, November 24, 2008

As I pulled at the Brevard Clerk of Courts Office, I noticed there weren’t any parking spots for me to park my car. After finding a parking spot, I had to dodge the cars to cross the street so they wouldn’t have me as road kill. Luckily, I survived roaming around the third floor to find out exactly where I was supposed to go. As I walked into the wrong department, the employees requested me to walk to the Administration Department to receive my interview paper, and speak with the main lady volunteering. This lady was very polite but reminded me of the dress code policy and how I have to take out my facial piercings. Understanding that I was trying to volunteer at a major business, I understood what the lady had explained to me. As time progressed, I ended up filling out my application and set up what days I would be available and for what hours of the day. Before I left, I thanked her very much for her time and then she explained how her secretary needed to snap a photo of me. All three of us started laughing due to the fact of almost forgetting to take my picture. Minutes later, I found myself dodging cars again so I could find my own car and go home.