Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cause and Effect

While putting the papers in the correct file at the Brevard Clerk of Courts, I received a paper cut.
Influences:

Thinking that I needed to hurry up allowed me to believe that I didn't pay attention to what I was doing.
While volunteering at the Brevard Clerk of Courts, I noticed that I'm trying to work too quickly
Which led me to know that I had extreme carelessness

Event:

As I stood there in the office down stairs, I happened to see Blood run down my finger.

Outcomes:

My finger started stinging really bad and I still couldn't beleive the stupid mistake that I'd made.
I then started feeling anger towards myself and also to the paper that cut me.
I have to wipe off my finger with a paper towl or the first kind of napkin I could find to use for my bloody finger.
I took away time of what I was doing and put me behind task, only because I didn't have any careness.