Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Description

As I walked across the rough road before walking into the SPCA Thrift Store, I felt like the whole community had walked in the small area just as the same time as I had.

But then the moment a tiny infant started to cry for her young and beautiful mother, I had this sense of realizing how great life feels.

Interacting with such nice people who take you in under their wing to show you the ropes mean a lot, and as time went on, the employees questioned me if I wanted to enjoy some pizza with them.

All I could do was inhale the smell of the nice and hot, right out of the oven pizza which made my mouth water.

Unfortunately, I turned down the wonder offer they that gave me, only to return to helping out the community and doing my volunteer work at the SPCA Thrift Store.

No comments: